- A framework for product optimization
- Ability to provide manufacturers with access to a centralized product record
- Ability to quickly identify potential sales and revenue contributions
- Documentation that can assist in proving compliance
- Improved forecasting to reduce material costs
- Improved product quality and reliability
- Increase full price sales
- Maximize supply chain collaboration
- More accurate and timely request for quote generation
- Overall increase in productivity
- Reduced prototyping costs
- Reduced time to market
- Reduced waste
- Savings through the complete integration of engineering workflows
- Savings through the re-use of original data
- Seasonal fluctuation management
Bombyx PLM Use Cases
What our collaborators are saying
"It's very exciting to see something that matches our expectations of how things should be, and a pleasure to deal with people who “speak our language”.
This is why we ultimately felt comfortable and chose to sign on with Bombyx PLM.”
"Out of all the PLM systems we've seen, Bombyx PLM is by far the most attractive in aesthetic, and definitely the easiest to use and navigate."
"Bombyx PLM is incredibly easy to use, it gives us a clear overview of our developments and takes out a lot of the administrative work out of our workload. It is also really great value for money!"