The dashboard and calendar integration is the ultimate add-on for a fast paced environment who need to work on multiple products at once for their upcoming approval deadlines.
When a company has a high number of SKU's, it's the seconds that add up inbetween switching from one product to another. With the Dashboard add-on, you're able to see a complete overview of due items, and dates.
The dashboard add-on features
• Go back to recent orders you were working in, to the exact spot you left that product on.
• Read the custom announcements your teams and suppliers have sent you.
• View all dates and approve your products that need to be approved by in order to go to production on time.
• Also view all dates due and mark items as shipped for your production that are nearing their cargo ready dates.
• Additionally view your production and see at which stage in the process it is at with applicable notes added. Whether that is the preparation, manufacturing, or finishing stages.
• Calendar integration allows you to import your current calendar onto the platform as well as add in events and keep track of what is going on within your products lifecycle, and its multiple due dates.
What our collaborators are saying
"It's very exciting to see something that matches our expectations of how things should be, and a pleasure to deal with people who “speak our language”.
This is why we ultimately felt comfortable and chose to sign on with Bombyx PLM.”
"Out of all the PLM systems we've seen, Bombyx PLM is by far the most attractive in aesthetic, and definitely the easiest to use and navigate."
"Bombyx PLM is incredibly easy to use, it gives us a clear overview of our developments and takes out a lot of the administrative work out of our workload. It is also really great value for money!"
"Bombyx have under promised and over delivered in their commitment to successfully implement their PLM into our business. They go above and beyond to support you, understand your challenges, present solutions, and work with you to overcome your bottle necks. It’s been a true partnership from day one"